XFINITY ON CAMPUS&™
LIVE AND ON-DEMAND STREAMING TV AND DVR POWERED BY COMCAST
XFINITY On Campus™ is a service from Comcast enabling students to watch and record live television or to watch on-demand content directly in a web browser or mobile device with the Xfinity Stream app. The service is provided free as part of Lewis University Housing. Attach a Roku player you supply to watch on your television set.
- Watch over one hundred HD television channels with searchable program guide.
- Twenty hours of Comcast DVR. Schedule recording of up to two programs simultaneously and then play them back at any time. Recorded shows can optionally be downloaded to watch off-campus or entirely off-line.
- Watch thousands of XFINITY On-Demand programs at any time.
- Optional premium upgrades to add channels, premium networks (including HBO, NFL RedZone and more), sports packages, and international programming.
- TV Go / TV Everywhere supported for viewing when on-line but NOT on the campus network.
- Direct access to Comcast to report problems and get help via the Comcast XFINTY on Campus™ portal.
XFINITY On Campus™ is available to officially enrolled Lewis University Housing residents only. There are no fees or complicated registration steps required to use the service. Your computer or mobile device must be connected to the Lewis Campus network to use most features.
- Exclusively for residents of Lewis University Housing.
- Lewis user ID and password
- Active connection on the campus network (wired or wireless)
- Current versions of Windows and Mac OS X Operating System with current Flash version
- Current versions of Apple iOS and Android
- Current versions of select Kindle Fire devices
- Roku Player (or Roku enabled smart TV) to watch on a television set
- Visit https://xfinityoncampus.com/ in your web browser.
- Search for Xfinity Stream in your devices app store.
- Watch on your TV with a Roku player you supply and the Xfinity Stream channel downloaded for free from the Roku channel store
- Mobile devices are optimized for video performance and provide a superior watching experience in comparison to computer web browsers.
- Lewis OOT has found that Firefox offers the best watching experience on OS X and Windows computers.
SUPPORT AND HELP FROM COMCAST
Visit the https://support.xfinityoncampus.com web site. After you sign in, select Support to find detailed help, FAQs and instructions on how to contact Comcast directly for support. Also see the Trouble Shooting & Help menu on this page.
To watch from your Mac or PC, visit https://xfinityoncampus.com and select "Lewis University."
To watch on your mobile device, download the XFINITY Stream app:
CONNECT A ROKU PLAYER TO YOUR TV
During app configuration, to authenticate, click "XFINITY On Campus Students - Sign in here." Select "Lewis University" When you see the familiar Lewis Ethos sign-in page, provide your Lewis UserID and password.