Lewis University students, faculty and staff have wireless Internet access throughout our Romeoville campus. Wireless is also available at the Oak Brook campus.
- There are four wireless Service Set Identifiers (SSID’s) in use across campus for wireless access. They are as follows, with two designated for faculty/staff and two for students:
- FacStaff & MyLewisFS for faculty and staff
- LewisWiFi & MyLewis for students
- Each set of SSID’s can be accessed using a WEP key, which is similar to a security passcode for Wi-Fi devices.
- The WEP keys for the wireless SSID’s can be found on the myLewis portal, under the “Resources” tab.
For assistance with your wireless connection, please contact the Service Desk at 5950 on campus, at (815) 836-5950 off campus, or by email at email@example.com.