- Open a browser and go to www.lewisu.edu
- Click on Faculty and Staff and then on Online Grading/Class Lists.
- Enter your Lewis ID number and PIN , then click Login button.
If this is the first time, you PIN is the 1st part of Your @lewisu.edu email address. You will be asked to change your PIN. Type in your new PIN in “New PIN” and “Verify New PIN” boxes and then click the “Change PIN” button.
- Click on the Class List link.
- Select the current term from the dropdown list and click the Continue button.
Select the course number from the dropdown list and click the Continue button.
- To print the roster, click the printer icon on your browser’s toolbar; or, click on the printer friendly link.
- To email all students in the class, type your message in the “Compose Message” box, click the checkbox “To all students in the course” and click the “Send Email” button.
- To email selected students in the course, click the checkbox under “Send Email” for each student you wish to include, type your message in the “Compose Message” box, click the checkbox “To all students checked above” and click the “Send Email” button.
- Click the “Save” button if you wish to save a copy of the email you just sent.
- To view other courses, click the blue Back button on bottom of the page. Do not use the back button on your browser.
- Repeat step 6.
- When finished click the Sign Out button.
If you should review your class list and it is accurate, there is no need to report that the list is accurate.
Contact the Help Desk at 815/836-5950
Contact the Registrar’s Office at 815/836-5217