Office of the Bursar

Tuition and Fees

Tuition Rates for Academic Year of 2014-2015

All traditional full-time undergraduate students enrolling for 12-18 hours are charged a block rate of tuition. Students enrolling for more than 18 hours will pay the per-credit hour charge for all hours in excess of 18.  This block rate of tuition does not include accelerated or graduate courses.

Tuition Rates for Fall 2014
Block Undergraduate tuition--12-18 hours per semester
UNDERGRADUATE tuition per credit hour
  Undergraduate - Traditional (11 hrs or fewer) $820
  Undergraduate - Accelerated $600
  College of Business Seminars $820
  ESL (English as a Second Language) $360
GRADUATE tuition per credit hour
  Master of Arts in Education $600
  Master of Counseling Psychology $625
  Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership $760
  Master of Arts in School Counseling & Guidance $600
  Master of Science in Nursing $760
  Master of Science in Aviation $760
  Master of Science in Criminal/Social Justice $750
  Master of Science in Criminal/Social Justice - Online $560
  Master of Science in Public Safety Administration $750
  Master of Science in Public Safety Administration - Online $560
  Master of Science of Management $785
  Master of Science in Finance $785
  Master of Science in Information Security $785
  Master of Business Administration $785
  MBA Cohorts/Certificates $785
  MBA Graduate Seminar $785
DOCTORATE tuition per credit hour
  Doctorate in Education Leadership $750
  Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP) $750

Additional Fees

Undergraduate Parking Fee per semester
Application Fee - Undergraduate
New Student Orientation Fee
Graduate Application for Admission
Tuition Payment Agreement
Non Payment Penalty Fee
Transfer of credit fee, per credit hour while a Lewis Student
Transfer of credit fee, per credit hour prior to matriculation
Undergraduate Graduation Fee
Graduate Graduation Fee
Doctorate Graduation Fee
Transcript Fee
NSF Check Fee
Audit Fee
Commuter Meal Plan for FT Undergraduate Students per semester

Helpful Resources

Credit Balance Authorization

Employer Deferred Billing

If You Are Applying For Financial Aid, You must also complete an “Employer Reimbursement Form” through the Financial Aid Office

Direct Billing

Flight Transfer Payment

Accelerated Student Tuition Billing and Payment Information