to Lewis University Career Services! We are proud to offer you
an opportunity to recruit our students and alumni. Our office
provides a number of services to assist employers in the recruitment
process. Descriptions are listed below:
- Career Expo - A professional job/internship fair held on the campus of Lewis University every spring, exclusively for Lewis University students
and alumni. Employers are invited to recruit students and alumni for their internships and full-time, degree-requiring positions - entry level through experienced.
Library – Employer brochures, contact
information, and employment advertisements are kept on file
in the career library for students’ use. Company information
may be sent to our office via mail, electronically, or fax
at (815) 838-4614.
- Hall Visits/On-campus Recruitment – Employers may meet and conduct informal interviews
with interested students.
- JOBNET – Post your employment opportunities and access student and/or alumni cover letters and resumes online.
JOBNET provides a listing of part-time and full-time employment opportunities. JOBNET also provides a list of internship opportunities that are relative to the majors offered at Lewis University. There is no fee required for postings. The posting types are as follows: Full-Time & Degree Requiring; Full-Time & Non-Degree Requiring; An Internship; Part-Time & Degree-Requiring; Part-Time & Non-Degree Requiring; Salaried or Hourly (100% commission positions will not appear in the system); Non-entrepreneurial (i.e. a company that sponsors an individual to set up a business for the purposes of selling products or services and/or recruiting other individuals to set up their own business); U.S. based; In accordance to our university values/mission.
- On-campus Interviews – Full-day appointments are scheduled to
conduct a series of formal interviews on Lewis’ campus. Recruiters
have the option to schedule multiple days for interviews to
accommodate students. On-campus interviews are for Lewis students
- Part-time Job & Internship Fair - An annual event held during the fall semester where employers are invited to campus in order to recruit for their part-time and non-degree requiring positions as well as their internship opportunities. This event is exclusively for Lewis University students and alumni.
Participation in any of the above services is at the discretion of the Career Services Office.
University also offers services that are available to employers
through the Illinois Small College Placement Association (ISCPA).
ISCPA is a consortium of 24 colleges throughout Illinois that
organizes large-scale job fairs and placement programs that
all of the schools. For more information regarding the following www.iscpa.org
- ISCPA conducts this annual college job fair. Typically,
over 150 corporations are represented at this event. CareerFest
is not open to the public and is restricted to students and
alumni of the member schools.
Network - Formal interviews with students and alumni of
all member schools can be arranged through Lewis’ Career Services
you have any questions or are interested in participating in
one or more of these programs, please contact Kristi Kelly, Career Services at (815) 836 5282 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .