Lewis University Privacy Statement
Lewis University is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement applies to the official pages of Lewis University’s website (www.lewisu.edu). Please note that other Lewis University pages within the website may adopt additional or other privacy statements as their needs require, so we encourage you to read the privacy statement of each page you visit. By using our website, you accept and agree to these terms.
Information We Collect
- Information you provide (for example, when you choose to interact with the website and voluntarily provide Lewis with information such as your personal contact information).
The website and associated websites do not recognize browser “do-not-track” signals or similar mechanisms.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for many important purposes including to:
- Furnish and maintain the website;
- Communicate with you regarding the website or Lewis;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Improve and develop the website; and
- Investigate complaints and/or legal violations.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We do not disclose your personal information without your consent except where:
- We engage service providers to assist us with the activities identified in this privacy statement; or
- It is necessary to prevent crime or injury, or as otherwise required by law.
Choice & Control
- We will not collect your personally identifiable information unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
- Cookies can be disabled or removed by tools that are available in most commercial browsers.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
If there are significant changes to our information practices, we will provide you with appropriate online notice.
How to Contact Us
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or concerns regarding our privacy statement.