I wanted to share some of the feedback from our annual survey of Lewis alumni.
- 87% of our alumni indicated they are very satisfied or satisfied with their Lewis education.
- 89% agreed that their Lewis education had improved the quality of their life.
- 87% said they would recommend Lewis to a future student.
The Top Five best rated experiences at Lewis were:
- Class size (smaller can be so much better for learning)
- Professors (they care and support you)
- Courses (wide range of interesting classes available)
- Academic experiences (significant opportunities for research)
- Quality of instruction (no graduate students teaching classes)
In addition, when asked if they had to do it all over again would they choose Lewis… 91% replied favorably. The area most referenced for improvement was the food and dining facilities.
Despite the pandemic, for those students who graduated last year, 92% have reported working or are in graduate school.
We are proud of our over 45,000 Lewis alumni and thrilled they remain proud of their Lewis education.