Hazardous Materials

  1. Know what hazardous materials exist in your workplace and the dangers they present.

  2. Report all spills/exposures to Campus Police at extension 5911 or (815) 836-5911. Give the following information:
    • Location and type of spill
    • Injuries and person(s) exposed to the substance
    • Approximate amount of material involved
    • Identifiable chemical reactions
  3. Evacuate the area and close the doors.
Invisible line, width of the page