Emergency Notification - Faculty & Staff
Lewis University Emergency Notification System
Lewis University uses the RAVE system to notify the Lewis University community when an emergency occurs at the University that affects all students, faculty and staff. Weather-related closings are just one example. All information that the RAVE system uses will come from your faculty/staff records at Lewis University. To be sure that we have the most current contact information for you, follow the steps below to login and update your contact information in our system.
- Go to myLewis portal.
- Log in using your Lewis University email/network username and password.
- From the main menu, click on the Human Resources tab.
- Expand the "Personal Information" group.
- Click on Update Addresses and Phones.
- Click on the blue link labeled Current on the left side of the screen to add or edit a phone number.
- To receive a call and text message notification on your Cell Phone, you must enter the number under LU Notification (Call & Text).
- To receive a call notification at your Lewis University work number or Home Phone, you must enter the number under LU Notification (Call Only). You will receive a call notification to this number.
- Information to verify are:
- Notification (Call & Text)
- LU Notification (Call only)
- Click on Submit to save your changes. After a few moments, a notification will appear that your changes have been submitted.
Should an emergency arise, you will be notified using the contact information you have provided. As always, emergencies and weather related closings will also be posted on the Lewis University website and myLewis portal.
Stay Informed - Keep Your Information Up-To-Date
Your emergency notification information can be updated at any time by following the same procedure.