Enjoy Tuition Discounts--an Opportunity for You; an Opportunity for Your Employer
If your employer partners with Lewis University, you will enjoy significant tuition discounts in addition to degree programs and course offerings tailored to meet the needs of the busy adult. If not, here’s a great opportunity to introduce your employer to the benefits of partnering with Lewis by contacting Rita Herrick in the Office of Graduate and Adult Admission at (815) 836-5552 or via e-mail at email@example.com
While partnership details vary with each employer, you can get a flavor of them or check the specifics of your employer’s agreement with Lewis by clicking on one of the links below. Moreover, Lewis University will partner with all sorts of employers, including those in the private sector, not-for-profits, schools and government. Contact us today to learn more!
Learn more about our specific partnership programs:
Employee Discount Form
Current Lewis University Partner Discounts:
More than 40% of the Lewis student population is made up of adult students just like you,
who balance work, family responsibilities and community commitments while attending class and keeping up with course work. Lewis offers several learning options to best match your learning style and busy schedule, including:
- Accelerated undergraduate and graduate programs for working adults which are taught in face-to-face format during five and eight-week sessions during the day, evening and weekends
- Blended courses, which are a combination of traditional classroom sessions and online learning
- Online degree programs and courses which are taught completely over the Internet
- Professional development seminars offered on weekends
- Convenient campus locations in Chicago, Romeoville, Oak Brook, Hickory Hills, and Tinley Park
- Ongoing enrollment periods throughout the calendar year, including 15 accelerated course sessions over the 12-month calendar year
In addition to a variety of delivery options, Lewis University also provides many academic support services including: academic advising, library services, career services, computing labs, and academic support services
to help adult students succeed academically.
- Employees of designated partner organizations are eligible to apply.
- The tuition discount can be applied to most Lewis University undergraduate, graduate and adult undergraduate programs. (Exclusions apply to some Doctoral and fully online degree programs). Check your partnership discount form for specific exclusions).
- Discounts may not be used in combination with other Lewis University grant, scholarship or tuition discount programs.
- Employees must meet the academic degree program admission requirements.
- An Employee Discount form must be submitted prior to starting classes.
Have Questions? Contact the Office of Graduate and Adult Admission at (815) 836-5610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply to your program.
- Submit the corresponding "Employee Discount Form" to your human resources representative for approval.