Teaching professionals need all the resources they can get, and Lewis University is proud to offer tuition discounts to educators who want to advance their careers and provide exceptional academic instruction to young learners.
Lewis University Offers Flexible Class Schedules for Working Adults
- Accelerated undergraduate and graduate programs taught in eight-week sessions during the day, evening, and weekends.
- Traditional 16-week courses also available during the day, evening, and weekends.
- Blended courses which are a combination of traditional classroom sessions and online learning.
- Online courses taught completely over the internet.
- Professional development seminars offered on weekends.
- Convenient campus locations in Romeoville, Oak Brook, Hickory Hills, and Tinley Park.
- Ongoing enrollment periods throughout the calendar year, so you can begin your program during Fall, Spring, or Summer semesters.
The College of Education undergraduate and graduate programs are accredited by the National Council for Teacher Accreditation (NCATE)
. All teacher education programs are approved for entitlement by the Illinois State Board of Education in conjunction with the Illinois State Educator Preparation and Licensure Board
The following degrees in education offered at Lewis University are eligible for tuition discounts through employer partnerships:
The following healthcare organizations are currently partnered with Lewis University:
- Bremen High School District 228
- Chaney-Monge School District 88
- Fairmont School District 89
- Homer School District 33C
- Joliet Junior College
- Joliet Township Grade School District 86
- Joliet Township High School District 204
- Laraway School District 70
- Lockport Area Special Education Cooperative (LASEC)
- Lockport School District 91
- Lockport Township School District 205
- Oswego School District 308
- Plainfield School District 202
- Richland School District 88A
- Taft School District 90
- Troy District 30C
- Will County School District 92
Employee Discount Form
Current Lewis University Partner Discounts:
Don’t see your employer on the list?
Lewis University partners with many types of organizations. Introduce your employer to the benefits of partnering with Lewis University by contacting Rita Herrick in the Office of Graduate Admission at (815) 836-5552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to get started.
Questions? Contact the Office of Graduate Admission at (815) 836-5610 or email email@example.com.
- Apply to your program.
- Search for your Employee Discount Form by choosing your employer from the drop-down menu and submit to the appropriate HR personnel for approval.