Organizational Leadership, B.A.
Develop the direct skills necessary to lead change in an organization.
Whether you believe leaders are made or born that way, becoming an effective leader takes work.
In this Adult Accelerated Organizational Leadership degree program, you will drill down into organizational structure, leadership and real-world methodologies within our values-centered curriculum - learning about and developing your skills in:
Convenient Coursework for the Adult Student
- Human relations
- Change management operations
- Critical and strategic perspectives
- Interpreting and directing organizational data
- Creative problem solving
- Effective leadership
- Critical thinking
- Conflict management and resolution
Organizational Leadership, M.A. Fast-Track Option
- Evening schedule designed specifically for full-time workers
- Small class sizes for one-on-one attention
- Curriculum designed to be instantly relevant to your current position
- Our quality, experienced faculty combine theory with business best practices
- Diverse student backgrounds provide for great in-class discussion and great networking opportunities
Many of our adult students use this program to fast-track their Master's in Organizational Leadership
from Lewis, which is offered in a face-to-face or online
View our admission requirements and start customizing your Organizational Leadership degree program curriculum today!