Designed for human resource managers looking to enhance their educational qualifications.
These 8-week SHRM Certification programs will prepare you for the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Exam.
3.6 CEU's/36 contact hours. You may also register for 3 undergraduate credit hours.
March 13 to May 6, 2023
Monday Evenings 7:00pm - 9:00pm, online - synchronous.
Instructor: Ellie Moore
For more information on the SHRM certification exam, including the benefits of sitting for the exam, and requirements, click on the following link: https://www.shrm.org/certification/pages/default.aspx
Develop your understanding of management issues and prepare for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certification exams administered by SHRM.
- Evening sessions designed to fit the busy schedules of working adults
- 8 interactive sessions include case study discussions, lecture, Q&A and multiple choice tests to prepare for the SHRM Certification exams
- Seminars sessions using the latest SHRM Learning System® cover topics including, Strategic Business Management, Workforce Planning and Employment, Human Resource Development, Total Rewards, Employee and Labor Relations and Risk Management
- Facilitated by Ellie Moore, SHRM-SCP certified professional with more than 20 years practioner experience in wide array of industries.
- Print and web-based study tools
- More than 750 sample exam questions
How to Register
- Submit the application form.
- When prompted on the form, be sure to select the following values:
Academic Program = At Large-SGPCE
Term = Choose either Fall or Spring term depending on when you choose to start the first course
- You will receive an automated email from the Office of Admission once the application is officially submitted.
- Please watch for an additional email correspondence from email@example.com to confirm your interest in the SHRM program.
Upon completion, you will receive Certificates of Completion from the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
For more information, please call the School of Graduate, Professional & Continuing Education at (815) 836-5570.Share ➤