Make your move into the fastest growing industry on the market.
No matter what academic background your bachelor’s degree is in, Lewis University’s Accelerated BSN program enables you to fast-track your career as a Registered Nurse in as little as 22 months.
Course Format Available
Contact usKerry Meunier
The accelerated nursing program at Lewis offers courses on campus and in blended format, allowing for more flexibility for working professionals as they work towards their BSN.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing/master’s degree program in nursing/Doctor of Nursing Practice program and post-graduate APRN certificate program at Lewis University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
- Health Assessment Across the Lifespan
- Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
- Children, Adolescents, and Families
- Health Care Trends
- Leadership, Collaboration, and Teamwork
- Critical Care
Career Areas of Alumni:
- Medical/Surgical Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency Room Nursing
- Labor and Delivery Nursing
- Flight Nursing
Nursing Clinical Sites
- AMITA Health Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital (Bolingbrook)
- AMITA Health Adventist Hinsdale Hospital (Hinsdale)
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center (Oak Lawn)
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital (Downers Grove)
- Northwestern Central DuPage Hospital (Winfield)
- Edward Hospital (Naperville)
- Loyola Medicine Gottlieb Memorial Hospital (Melrose Park)
- Hines VA (Maywood)
- UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial Hospital (Harvey)
- La Rabida Children’s Hospital (Chicago)
- Linden Oaks Hospital (Naperville)
- Loyola Medical Center (Maywood)
- Loyola Medicine MacNeal Hospital (Berwyn)
- Northwestern Palos Community Hospital (Palos Heights)
- AMITA Health Mercy Medical Center (Aurora)
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Medical Center (Joliet)
- Rush Copley Memorial Hospital (Aurora)
- Rush Oak Park Hospital (Oak Park)
- Silver Cross Hospital (New Lenox)
- Vista Medical Center East (Waukegan)
- Sigma Theta Tau
- Student Nurse Association
- MEN (Men Entering Nursing)
Enrollment is limited to students who:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited four-year college
- Have a 2.75 Admission GPA
- Meet and submit required admission Test Scores:
- Composite ACT 22 or greater with a minimum reading score of 22 and minimum math score of 22
- Composite SAT 1100 or greater with a minimum reading score of 560 and minimum math score of 540
- If unable to submit ACT or SAT, then the ability to take and submit an official TEAS result as listed below
- Successfully pass the TEAS on the first attempt
- If unable to take the TEAS, the KAT can be taken at Lewis University
- Have satisfied the science and nursing prerequisites courses.
Please refer to the Office of Admission for application requirements and specific next steps.
For more information contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org.