Adult Undergraduate Accelerated Programs
With part-time day, evening and accelerated formats, Lewis University's accelerated undergraduate programs are the perfect choice for working professionals.Healthcare Management, B.S.
Today’s healthcare field requires dynamic, focused leaders ready to take on the challenges of providing effective healthcare throughout the 21st century.
Prepare to be a leader, learning with your peers. Coursework applies values-centered leadership models to real-life case simulations, including:
- Trends in healthcare systems and healthcare reform
- Adaptive communication styles across audience types and organizational lines
- Healthcare business and financial methodologies
- Team-building, negotiation, motivation and conflict management techniques
- Ethical decision-making unique to healthcare
- Strategic planning and administration best practices
No matter what academic background your bachelor's degree is in, with Lewis University's Accelerated BSN program, you can accelerate your career to become a Registered Nurse in as little as two years.
Lewis offers a personalized learning environment, with guidance and support from caring professors. You will learn:
- Critical thinking skills
- Effective communication skills for use with patients and colleagues
- Skill sets in roles as caregiver, manager and leader
- How to address social issues and community health concerns
- How to be effective in leadership roles in healthcare advocacy