Lewis University offers one of the largest and most relevant Criminal Justice programs in the country.
U.S. News Online
Forbes Advisor Online
- Real-world curriculum provides ultra-practical career focused education
- Experienced and nationally-renowned faculty
- Small class sizes for personalized learning
- Flexible and convenient learning options
- Ethical framework to help face the moral challenges that come from positions of power
- Many Lewis graduates now work in high-level private and public sector positions, including with the FBI, Secret Service and Homeland Security. Lewis University is currently a member of the Academic Alliance of the FBI National Academy Associates, Inc. (FBI NAA). The FBINAA is a non-profit , international organization dedicated to providing professional training, education and information to members within all fifty states and internationally.
Lewis is a member of the National Fraternal Order of Police University (NFOPU) is a consortium of colleges and universities that provides members of the National FOP with varied learning programs. We’re proud to bring you award-winning undergraduate and graduate degrees in Criminal Justice and Public Safety Administration. We’re perfectly positioned to provide you with an advanced understanding of the complex issues industry professionals face every day giving you the skills to analyze critical issues and apply ethical reasoning to complex situations, enhance your career potential, and impact your world for the better.
If justice motivates you, Lewis University can empower and prepare you for a long, fulfilling career in law enforcement.
Plus, with accelerated and online learning options, Lewis undergraduate and graduate programs in the JLPSS department make taking the next step up in your career more convenient than ever before.
Questions? Contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (815)836-5250.Share ➤