Our close proximity to Chicago provides Lewis students with amazing internship and career opportunities.
The Lewis University College of Business Internship Program offers students the opportunity to gain valuable, real-world experience and make industry contacts while earning academic credit toward their bachelor's degree.
Students are required to work a minimum of 200 hours and meet goals discussed by the student and internship advisor. Internships are offered during the fall, spring and summer sessions.
Students can earn internship credit in one of three ways:
Some of the companies Lewis students have interned with include:
- Apply for internships with companies currently offering internships to Lewis students.
- Apply for an internship based on a current financial position with an organization.
- Students may also seek out internship opportunities on their own upon approval by the College of Business for a project relating to the student's academic interest.
For more information contact Mr. Robert Bergman, Internship Coordinator.
- Argonne Laboratories
- Advocate Healthcare
- A.G. Edwards & Sons, Inc.
- Chicago Board of Trade (CME Group)
- Edward Jones
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- First Midwest Bank
- Illinois Bar Association
- InvestSmart Strategies
- Leo Burnett
- McDonald's Corporation
- Merchandise Mart Properties, Inc.
- Merrill Lynch
- The San Jose Group
- Weiland Financial Group