- Current Students
- Support LU
In the News
Top 5 Stories
- Free Activities for Kids Aug. 1 at Lewis University’s Kidzfest in Joliet
Published: July 16, 2015.
Activities for children of all ages will be featured at the Lewis University Mini-Campus during Kidzfest 2015, to be held Saturday, Aug. 1 in downtown Joliet. A free family festival, Kidzfest offers an opportunity for children to play, explore, imagine
- Intensity of laser attacks on aircraft may be reduced with new coating, says recently published study
Published: June 2, 2015.
A recently published Journal of Aviation Technology and Engineering article shows Lewis University researchers have created a coating for aircraft that reduces pilot distraction from laser attacks.
In 2013 study, Lewis University proved these laser
- Lewis chemistry students showcase research at international symposium
Published: June 1, 2015.
Lewis University chemistry students presented research May 26 at the 227th Meeting of The Electrochemical Society, a gathering of thousands of scientific leaders from around the world.
The ECS Meeting in Chicago was a forum for sharing the latest
- Beta Beta Beta raises more than $2,000 with Tri Beta Challenge
Published: May 7, 2015.
More than 60 Lewis University students, along with faculty, staff and other participants came together in April to participate in the ninth annual Tri Beta Challenge, raising more than $2,000 to benefit Platelet Disorder Support Association and the Leukemia
- Lewis University student and faculty member to present at chemistry conference
Published: April 27, 2015.
Lewis University College of Education graduate student Tiffany Albers-Lopez and Dr. Teresa Bixby, assistant professor of chemistry , will be presenting "Developing and Assessing Problem-Solving Skills in General Chemistry" at the Gordon Research Conference