- Current Students
- Support LU
In the News
Top 5 Stories
- Lewis University Chemical Physics student wins presentation award at annual undergraduate symposium
Published: April 20, 2014.
Lewis University Chemical Physics Student Julianne Truffa recently won the Frances Krausz Seabright Award for best presentation at the Iota Sigma Pi Chicago Chapter Annual Undergraduate Symposium hosted by the Chemistry and Physics Department at Lewis
- Iota Sigma Pi inducts seven students into the chemistry honor society
Published: April 19, 2014.
Seven Lewis University students were recently inducted into Iota Sigma Pi, a national honor society for women in chemistry . Iota Sigma Pi serves to promote the advancement of women in chemistry by granting recognition to women who have demonstrated
- Celebration of Scholarship showcases student and faculty work
Published: April 16, 2014.
Nearly 300 Lewis University undergraduate students, graduate students and faculty showcased their scholarly and artistic work April 10 during the 3rd Annual Celebration of Scholarship . Celebration of Scholarship entries that were accepted were selected
- Lewis University undergraduate research on display in nationís capitol
Published: April 3, 2014.
Lewis University student Samantha Rinehart will be presenting her teamís research in a poster presentation for the 18th Annual Posters on the Hill event, to be held April 28-29 on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. Only 60 students in the country were selected
- Samantha Rinehart honored as a Student Laureate by Lincoln Academy of Illinois
Published: November 21, 2013.
Lewis University student Samantha Rinehart of Marion, Iowa was recently honored by The Lincoln Academy of Illinois. The Academy honored her along with approximately 50 graduating seniors from Illinoisí higher education institutions during a ceremony hosted