Learn how to effectively manage organizations, people and processes.
As organizations look to navigate the evolution of globalization, technology and economic uncertainty, finding employees with a comprehensive business skill set is more important than ever.
With a curriculum focused on practical, hands-on skills, Lewis' business administration degree program will prepare you with the precise abilities and knowledge necessary to help public, private and nonprofit organizations make smarter business decisions.
As a Business Administration degree student at Lewis University, you will:
- Learn practical financial and economic skills
- Investigate the impact of diversity, technology and globalization on the business world
- Develop leadership, communication and problem-solving skills specific to the business environment
- Develop an ethical, values-based framework for decision making
Plus, by adding a minor in Information Systems, Networking Technology or International Business, you can develop specialized strategic training to increase your marketability.
- Business Administration minor curriculum for business majors
- Business Administration minor curriculum for non-business majors
- Business Studies minor curriculum for non-business majors
Accounting, Information Systems, Economics, Finance and Marketing majors may earn an additional major in Business Administration by completing the following coursework.
Bachelor's to MBA Option
Plus, for those students looking to earn their MBA, you can accelerate your MBA degree and earn your master's with 30 additional credit hours (rather than the standard 36-54) by planning your undergraduate programming accordingly.
For more information contact the Office of Admission at email@example.com or call (815)836-5250.Share ➤