Parkland College students can now earn their associate's degree from PC and their Bachelor of Science degree in aviation from Lewis University.
Maximize your credits at the community college tuition rate while earning your bachelor's degree from Lewis University. At Lewis University, we are proud of the career paths of our aviation graduates. They are highly sought after and in most cases, recruited right from the classroom into high paying jobs in aviation. Their success provides numerous connections to business and industry for future Lewis aviation students who will enter this exciting profession.
Who can enroll in the program?
- Students who have completed their Associate of Science degree in aviation at Parkland College may be considered for admission.
- Students must apply to Lewis University at least one semester prior to enrolling at Lewis.
- All students who have completed the Associate of Science with a 3.0 minimum GPA will be guaranteed admission to Lewis University.
Contact an advisor for more information about enrolling in the program.
Associate of Science coursework will be taken at Parkland College. Credit will be transferred to Lewis University. Remaining coursework for the Bachelor of Science will be offered in Romeoville at the Lewis main campus. See specific course agreements by degree below:
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation and Aerospace Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Air Traffic Control Management
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Flight Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
- Bachelor of Science in Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Students will pay Parkland College tuition for their associate’s degree and Lewis University tuition and any associated flight costs for the bachelor’s degree.
Director of Aviation Admission
Department of Aviation and Transportation Studies