Lewis University students, faculty and staff have wireless Internet
access throughout our Romeoville campus. Wireless is also available
at the following remote campuses: Chicago, Oak Brook, Shorewood, Tinley Park, and Hickory Hills.
- Username: Your Lewis username (the first part of
your Lewis email address in lowercase).
- The standard format is: First 6 letters of your last name
plus first 2 letters of your first name. For example: a login for
Mark Johnson would be johnsoma.
- If your last name is less than 6 characters, use your entire last
name plus the first two letters of your first name. For example: the
username for Mark Sky would be skyma.
- Occasionally, because of duplication, usernames don’t quite follow
the pattern. The second ‘rule’ for generating a username is: first 6
characters of your last name plus first initial plus middle initial.
For Example: Since Mark Johnson is already johnsoma, Matthew
L Johnson might be johnsoml.
- Password: Your Lewis University ID number (found on your Lewis ID card).
If you cannot log in or are having problems with your wireless
connection, please call Technology Support at Extension 5950 on campus or
815-836-5950 off campus.