This is completed during the third week of the course.
- Open a browser and go to www.lewisu.edu
- Click on Faculty and Staff and then on
Online Grading/Class Lists.
- Enter your Lewis ID number and PIN , then click Login button.
• If this is the first time, you PIN is the 1st part of Your @lewisu.edu email address. You will be asked to change your PIN. Type in your new PIN in “New PIN” and “Verify New PIN” boxes and then click the “Change PIN” button.
- Click on the Class List link.
- Select the current term from the dropdown list and click the Continue button.
- Select the course number from the dropdown list and click the Continue button.
- From the class list page, click the Compose Message button.
- Click the Attendance Office button.
- In the ‘subject’ box, insert the course number. (This may need to be repeated.)
- In the ‘compose message’ box type Not Attending.
- Click Done Composing.
- The class list page will again appear. Check the student(s) not attending.
- Click the Send email button. The following message indicates a successful transmission: Total emails sent 0000
No email on file for 0000 Students.
- Click OK.
- To select other courses, click the blue Back to Course Listing button at the bottom of the page. Do not use the back button on your browser. Repeat steps 6-14.
- When finished click the Sign Out button.
If you should review you class list and it is accurate, there is no need to report that the list is accurate.
Contact the Help Desk at 815/836-5950
Contact the Registrar’s Office at 815/836-5217