Sustainability Mission at Lewis University
In the spirit of knowledge, wisdom, fidelity, justice, and association, Lewis University is committed to making a significant reduction in our ecological footprint on campus as well as the world.
For questions about Sustainability at Lewis University contact Jaclyn Boyle at email@example.com or at (815) 836-5716
In the News
- Lewis University looks for an alternative for lead-based fuel in aircraft
Published: May 22, 2014.
- Lewis University expands composting program at Charlie’s Place
Published: May 8, 2014.
Lewis University’s largest dining hall on campus, Charlie’s Place recently expanded its program of composting pre-consumer food scraps, which includes
- Happy Birthday Day, Lewis! What's New #LewisU? April 24
Published: April 23, 2014.
Happy Birthday Lewis and it's Earth Week! Watch as Eric Hernandez highlights the week's events and shows the campus trees a little love.
- Composting on Campus - What's New #LewisU? April 10
Published: April 10, 2014.
Lewis University student Eric Hernandez fills us in on composting on campus, Come Clean, Go Green winners, Founder's Week and Celebration of Scholarship.
- Sustainability is an opportunity
Published: April 8, 2014.
The Fifth Annual “Come Clean, Go Green” student awards were celebrated March 31 at Lewis University. They followed a keynote presentation “Sustainability