The Office of Student Services is responsible for administering the programs affecting student life. The Office is located on the main level of the Student Union and houses the Vice President and Dean of Student Services. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Specific areas within Student Services are:
* University Police
* The Center for Health & Counseling Services
* International Student Services
* Residence Life
* Student Recreation, Fitness, and Wellness
* Student Development and Leadership
* Student Governing Board
* Multicultural Student Services
* University Ministry
The Student Handbook contains the policies, regulations, services and activities pertinent to student life at Lewis University.