- Current Students
- Support LU
Student Development & Leadership
- Nominee MUST have a GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Nominee must be in good judicial standing with Lewis University.
- Nominee must exemplify leadership and be representative of the Lewis University Mission Statement.
- Nominations are open to all registered Lewis University students, which are: Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, and Graduate Students.
- Nominations for a particular month close on the 3rd Thursday of that month. All names received after that point will be considered for the following month. The winner will be announced during the first week of the following month.
- Nomination forms will be available through the SGB office and the Student Organization Resource Center (SORC), both which are located in the Student Union Commons, as well as online.
- Upon reception of all nomination forms, the SGB Executive Committee will select the Student Leader of the Month.