Student Governing Board along with assistance from the Student Organization Resource Center (SORC) will facilitate the SGB Awards process.
- All events must occur between the months of April and March preceding the Charlie Awards ceremony. Organizations that would like to be considered for any April events, must submit their events for the following years Awards Ceremony.
- Each Award will have up to 5 nominated Student Organizations per category.
- All nominated Student Organizations must be in good judicial standing with SGB.
- All Student Organizations who are nominated must have filled out and filed all corresponding paperwork with the SORC Office in order to be considered.
- Nomination forms will be available in three areas
- SGB Office and/or any of the SGB general assembly members
- Student Organization Resource Center (SORC)
- Nominations will be accepted in the following ways
- Nomination forms
- Written letters
- Electronic letter via email or word document
- Nominations can be submitted by any student, faculty or staff member who can speak directly about the Student Organization and/or any of its hosted events.
- Nominations will be accepted throughout the entire academic school year until March 31st each Spring Semester.
- Nominees will be announced and revealed by SGB the first week in April
- All voting will take place the second week of April each spring semester and open to the entire Lewis Community
- Nominated Student Organizations may choose to campaign for their events, but not required
- Award winners will be chosen based on the following:
- Online Voting available to the entire Lewis community
- The Charlie's Academy
- SGB Awards will be held the 4th week of April.