Searching with Google Scholar
Did you know you can hook up Google Scholar to our new Primo discovery tool? Check out these steps below!
1. Go to https://scholar.google.com/
2. Log into your Google account. (will work without logging in, but you may need to repeat this set-up if you clear browser cookies)
3. Click on the 3 bars (=) on the upper left side to open the menu options.
4. Click the gear icon for Settings.
5. Click on “Library links.”
6. If you have the old “Full Text @ Lewis Library” selected, uncheck that box to remove it.
7. Search for Lewis University.
8. Select “Lewis University – Find It! @ Lewis Library”
9. Start searching Google Scholar and enjoy seeing the links to our content in Primo!