Returning books – what do I do?
Whether you are graduating this semester or are planning on returning in the fall, you have a few options.
- You can wait until the Library is open again to return your books – no fines or fees will be assessed.
- If you want to return books you checked out before the library is open, you can come to campus with your student ID and park in parking lot L.
- Then drop the book into the library book drop located on the campus side of the LRC. (see pic if you have no idea where that is)
- I-Share Books: If you are closer to another campus, you can drop your book off at the library of any college or university that is a member of I-share (as long as the campus is allowing visitors).
- Out of state – or can’t get to campus? Once the Library has reopened, we will send you an envelope so you can mail it back to us.