Take some time out today to remember those who gave everything.
Your Lewis University Library will be closed Friday through Monday in honor of Memorial Day.
We will be available to help you all again, bright and early on Tuesday morning at our regularly scheduled time.
Whether you are graduating this semester or are planning on returning in the fall, you have a few options.
- You can wait until the Library is open again to return your books – no fines or fees will be assessed.
- If you want to return books you checked out before the library is open, you can come to campus with your student ID and park in parking lot L.
- Then drop the book into the library book drop located on the campus side of the LRC. (see pic if you have no idea where that is)
- I-Share Books: If you are closer to another campus, you can drop your book off at the library of any college or university that is a member of I-share (as long as the campus is allowing visitors).
- Out of state – or can’t get to campus? Once the Library has reopened, we will send you an envelope so you can mail it back to us.