Super Study begins Sunday, Dec. 4!
This two-week event features expanded academic support services, extended hours at many campus locations, and stress-relief activities and study breaks.
Here at the Library, highlights include:
- Extended hours (open 6 a.m. to 2 a.m. on weekdays and until 7 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays)
- Stress Relief Room (games, puzzles, coloring, and more, open from 7 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. on weekdays)
- Visit from Tippi the therapy dog on Tuesday, Dec. 6 from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Stress and Time Management workshops, offered Tuesday, Dec. 6 through Thursday, Dec. 8 at 2 p.m. by staff from the Center for Health & Counseling Services
- And everyone’s favorite: Free coffee and hot chocolate (while supplies last)
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter for more information about each day’s activities and services.
Best of luck on your finals!