What’s so super about Super Study? Let us count the ways.
Super study spaces and support:
- Extended hours. Starting Sunday, 4/24, we’re open 24 hours a day during the week, plus extra hours on the weekends. View the full schedule here.
- Research help from the Lewis librarians. Anytime the Library is open (including overnight), you can get help from a librarian in person or via email, phone, text, or online chat. You can find all of our contact information here.
- Individual and group study spaces. The Library offers a variety of study furniture options, from our whiteboard tables for collaborative work to our wall-facing study carrels for when you really need to minimize distractions. You can also go online and reserve one of our four group study rooms, or just drop in and see if one is available.
Super stress relief:
- Free coffee and hot chocolate anytime the Library is open (while supplies last, of course!).
- Drop-in stress-relief strategies sessions, from meditation to time management, offered throughout Super Study by the Center for Health & Counseling.
- Study break activities, including board games, jigsaw puzzles, coloring, and more. The Stress Relief Room will be open from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. Sunday through Thursday of both weeks.
- A visit from Tippi the therapy dog. She’ll be in the Library from 6 to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, 5/3.