Assistant Professor, Organizational Leadership
- Organizational Coaching Certificate, Lewis University, 2014
- Ed.D., Ethical Leadership, Olivet Nazarene University, 2011
- MSA, Not-for-Profit Management, University of Notre Dame, 2000
- MBA, Leadership & Organizational Change, San José State University, 1995
- BSC, Business Administration, Santa Clara University, 1991
Dr. Michael Cherry is an Assistant Professor in the Organizational Leadership program at Lewis. Prior to joining the faculty, he spent over twelve years as the Academic Coordinator of Adult Business Programs in the College of Business at Lewis. In this role he was responsible for the overall character, content and quality of the Accelerated Business Programs for adult students. In addition to his administrative role, Mike has been an adjunct faculty member for Lewis and several institutions where he has taught undergraduate, graduate and doctoral level on-ground and on-line courses. Finally, Mike has consulted with a number of organizations over the past 20 years assisting organizations and individuals in for-profit and non-profit settings to achieve strategic business and professional objectives.