Research Proposal Format
- Title Page
- Abstract (maximum 250 words)
- 3-5 page summary providing:
Purpose and specific aims
Background and significance to health and/or aviation
Methodology (include a description of the design, sample, variables, measures and instruments, procedures, data analysis)
- Human subjects’ protection (if using human subjects IRB approval must be submitted with proposal along with certification of IRB training).
- Cited references
- Relevant supporting documents (attach copies of survey instruments used to collect data, consent and debriefing forms)
- Statement addressing how this research will advance the goals of the Doherty Center.
- Doherty Center Application Review by Academic Dean and Department Chair/Program Director Form
- Consultants (if used)
- Description of Facilities/Setting (if appropriate)
Project/Initiative Proposal Format:
Submit completed proposals in one comprehensive document to firstname.lastname@example.org