International Admission at Lewis University
More and more students from around the world are choosing Lewis University for a challenging, high-quality and personalized education at our beautiful campus near Chicago.
Lewis University offers International Students a wide array of 80 undergraduate and 25 graduate programs that can be customized based on your specific interests and career desires, preparing you for an exciting and rewarding future. Plus, we'll help make the entire process easy for you! From immigration assistance
, travel coordination
, airport pickup, orientation
, transfer information
and more, we will be there to help you every step of the way!
What do our International Students love most about Lewis University?
- Easy highway access around Chicago for commuting, internships, entertainment and exploration
- Internship opportunities and faculty connections with global companies within the Fortune 500
- International Scholarships from $4,000 - $5,500
- Ranked as one of U.S. News & World Report's "Top Tier Colleges"
- Mid-sized university with 6,000 total students
- International mentor students to help you quickly integrate within our learning community
Many of our International students choose to pursue our challenging Business
programs. Plus, with premier programs in Computer Science
, Information Security Systems
, Criminal/Social Justice
and more, you'll experience the ultimate combination of critical thinking and career preparation in whatever Lewis program you choose.
Applying to Lewis is easy. Start your online application right now.
Request More Info
Learn more about International Student Life at Lewis.