Take advantage of the opportunities and benefits provided by employer partnerships.
Lewis University is proud to offer discounts on tuition through its partnership programs. Partners include those in the private sector, not-for-profit, institutions and government.
The tuition discount can be applied to most undergraduate, graduate, and adult undergraduate programs. *Exclusions apply to some Doctoral and 100% online degree programs. Check with your Enrollment Representative for specific exclusions.
The following organizations are currently partnered with Lewis University:
- Bremen High School District 228
- Chaney-Monge School District 88
- Downers Grove District 99
- Fairmont School District 89
- Homer School District 33C
- Joliet Junior College
- Joliet Township Grade School District 86
- Joliet Township High School District 204
- Laraway School District 70
- Lockport Area Special Education Cooperative (LASEC)
- Lockport School District 91
- Lockport Township School District 205
- Oswego School District 308
- Plainfield School District 202
- Richland School District 88A
- Taft School District 90
- Troy School District 30C
- Will County School District 92
For a list of education degree programs available through school district partnerships, visit School District Partnerships – Degrees in Education
For a list of healthcare degree programs available through healthcare organization partnerships, visit Healthcare Organization Partnerships – Degrees in Healthcare
- Archdiocese of Chicago
- Diocese of Joliet
- Lasallian Institutions
- Montini Catholic High School Alumni
- Saint Joseph High School Alumni
- Saint Patrick High School Alumni
- Lewis University Alumni
- Great Lakes Naval Station, affiliates, or Recruit Training Command
- Sherwin Williams Partnership
If your employer works with any of the following third-party agencies, consult your employer’s benefit page to determine which programs are eligible for employee discounts:
Employees of designated partner organizations are eligible to apply and must meet the admission requirements of their desired program of study. Discounts may not be used in combination with other Lewis University grant, scholarship or tuition discount programs. An Employee Discount form
must be submitted prior to starting classes.
Don’t see your employer on the list?
Lewis University partners with many types of organizations. Introduce your employer to the benefits of partnering with Lewis University by contacting Rita Herrick in the Office of Graduate Admission at (815) 836-5552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to get started.
- Apply to your program.
- Search for your Employee Discount Form by choosing your employer from the drop-down menu and submit to the appropriate HR personnel for approval.
Employee Discount Form
Current Lewis University Partner Discounts:
Contact the Office of Graduate Admission at (815) 836-5610 or email email@example.com.