Employer Tuition Discount
To encourage the pursuit of lifelong learning and development of skills as professionals and leaders, Lewis University is pleased to offer our partner employees a tuition discount.
It is our hope that this tuition discount will enable the employees of our partner organizations to pursue their higher education goals and become more effective contributors and leaders.
Learn more about our specific partnership programs:
Presence Health System
Lasallian/Diocesan Tuition Discount Program
Employee Discount Form
Current Lewis University Partner Discounts:
More than 40% of the Lewis student population is made up of adult students just like you,
who balance work, family responsibilities and community commitments while attending class and keeping up with course work. Lewis offers several learning options to best match your learning style and busy schedule, including:
- Accelerated undergraduate and graduate programs for working adults which are taught in face-to-face format during five and eight-week sessions during the day, evening and weekends
- Blended courses, which are a combination of traditional classroom sessions and online learning
- Online degree programs and courses which are taught completely over the Internet
- Professional development seminars offered on weekends
- Convenient campus locations in Chicago, Romeoville, Shorewood, Oak Brook, Hickory Hills, and Tinley Park
- Ongoing enrollment periods throughout the calendar year, including 15 accelerated course sessions over the 12-month calendar year
In addition to a variety of delivery options, Lewis University also provides many academic support services including: academic advising, library services, career services, computing labs, and academic support services
to help adult students succeed academically.
- Employees of designated partner organizations are eligible to apply.
- The tuition discount can be applied to most Lewis University undergraduate, graduate and adult undergraduate programs. (Exclusions apply to the Ed.D. in Educational Leadership and some fully online degree programs. Check your partnership discount form for specific exclusions.)
- Discounts may not be used in combination with other Lewis University grant, scholarship or tuition discount programs.
- Employees must meet the academic degree program admission requirements.
- An Employee Discount form should be submitted prior to starting classes.
- Apply to your program.
- Submit the corresponding "Employee Discount Form" to your human resources representative for approval.
Have Questions? Contact the Office of Graduate and Adult Admission at (815) 836-5610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.