Romeoville campus only
The financial aid process can be overwhelming, we understand. Make it easier for yourself by attending one of our free FAFSA Completion Workshops. Our experts will guide you through each step of the FAFSA and help you complete your application that day. Space is limited. RSVP is mandatory.
*We would like to note that the Saturday, February 23rd, 2013 FAFSA workshop will also have a bi-lingual portion for Spanish speaking prospective students and parents.*
To participate, you must do the following BEFORE attending the workshop. If these steps are not done prior, you may not be able to complete the FAFSA online at the workshop:
- Register online at www.pin.ed.gov (for both student and parent) to receive a PIN number which will be required for this workshop.
- Bring 2012 federal tax returns for both parent and student
- 2012 W-2 forms for both parent and student
- Asset information related to a second home, stocks, cash and savings, bonds, net worth of business of 100 employees or more, net worth of farm unless they reside on the farm, etc.
- March 1st, 2013 is the priority deadline for completing the FAFSA. Federal, state and institutional awards are packed on a funds available basis.
Register online below in the appropriate time slot. Please allow up to 30 minutes for each appointment. If you have any questions about these programs or about the financial aid process at Lewis, call (815) 836-5837.