Healthcare Leadership: Adult Accelerated Program
Designed for working adults like me, Lewis' Healthcare Leadership program helped me accomplish a personal goal while providing for my family.
- Tijuanna Davis
Carol Schneider, MBA, brings 30 years of leadership experience to her students with a successful professional background as President of a 684-bed academic medical center and children's hospital, President and CEO of a for-profit healthcare treatment center, and as a noted leadership consultant.
Growing field. Fulfilling work.
A time of reform. New technologies. Longer life expectancies. All guaranteed factors that will require dynamic, focused leaders ready to take on the challenges of providing effective healthcare throughout the 21st century.
Lewis University's Healthcare Leadership Degree program
is your best preparation for professional careers and leadership roles within dynamic healthcare organizations. Our leading-edge coursework incorporates values-centered leadership models applied to real-life case scenarios and simulations. Your studies will include:
- Healthcare administration best practices
- Effective communication across organizational lines
- Business and financial methodologies unique to healthcare
- Team-building and motivation techniques
- Delegation tactics
- Adaptive communication styles across audience types
- Negotiation and conflict management skills
- Coaching, counseling and interviewing methodologies
- Global healthcare systems
- Trends in healthcare reform
- Ethical decision-making unique to healthcare
- Tactical planning and marketing
Get ready for an exciting and demanding job in a market that's expected to increase by 16% through 2018. In fact, recent program graduates have gone on to succeed in such positions as:
- Director of Patient Care
- Health Insurance Benefit Manager
- Patient Care Advocate
- Public Healthcare Administrator
- Pharmaceutical Sales Manager
And with our program faculty coming from the vast continuum of healthcare environments, you will learn from a wide range of healthcare experiences and expertise in the classroom. Plus, you will be partnered with a Lewis leadership mentor - a professional within a major healthcare organization in the Chicagoland area. With this relationship, you will receive invaluable real-world expertise and practical networking advice from a working leader in your future field.
And if you would like to talk through your options or have any other questions, contact an Adult Undergraduate Admission Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (815) 836-5610.
Applying to Lewis is easy. Start your online application right now.
Request More Info
Learn more about Lewis University's Adult Undergraduate Programs today.