SHRM-CP / SHRM-SCP Certification
Designed for human resource managers looking to enhance their educational qualifications.
These 12-week SHRM Certification programs will prepare you for the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Exam.
SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Seminar
3.6 CEU's/36 contact hours. You may also register for 3 undergraduate credit hours.
January 21 - April 21, 2016
Thursday Evenings from 6pm-9pm.
Instructor: Ellie Moore
Register Online Now!
Develop your understanding of management issues and prepare for the SHRM-CP and SHRM–SCP certification exams administered by SHRM.
- Evening sessions designed to fit the busy schedules of working adults
- 12 interactive sessions include case study discussions, lecture, Q&A and multiple choice tests to prepare for the SHRM Certification exams
- Seminars sessions cover topics including, Strategic Business Management, Workforce Planning and Employment, Human Resource Development, Total Rewards, Employee and Labor Relations and Risk Management
- Facilitated by Elli Moore, a SPHR and GPHR certified professional with more than 30 years of human resource management experience
- Print and web-based study tools
- More than 750 sample exam questions
Upon completion, you will receive Certificates of Completion from the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
For more information, please call Maggi Pfrommer at (815) 836-5650 or e-mail her today.