Prepare for a high-responsibility position in the rapidly growing field of Information Technology.
Designed for the convenience of the working adult, Lewis' innovative Information Technology Management program is focused on the essentials for IT leadership success.
As an Information Technology Management student at Lewis University, you will:
Small class sizes. Convenient schedules.
- Learn how to analyze, design, implement and administer information systems
- Develop vital management, technical and leadership skills
- Investigate leading-edge topics such as IT Security and Project Management
- Gain expertise in Web-based and object-oriented information technologies
- Develop and manage a project through the entire Systems Development Life Cycle
- Assemble an online portfolio that will demonstrate your strengths to your current or future employer
With evening, online and blended courses in an accelerated 8-week format, it's never been more convenient to obtain your degree. Plus, with individualized attention and personal guidance from our experienced faculty, you won't only be learning today's best practices - you will become a lifelong learner who is always able to stay on top of what's "next" in business.
100% Online Option
We also offer this degree program in a completely flexible online format to help you balance education and your personal life.
Community College Transfer Guides
See how your existing coursework transfers over. Contact us or learn more about our agreements with local community colleges, including:
College of DuPage
Joliet Junior College
Moraine Valley Community College
Fast-Track Master's in Information Security Option
Plus, for those students looking to earn their master's in Information Security (MSIS), you can fast-track your MSIS degree
and earn your master's in 18 months or less with only 26 additional credit hours (rather than the standard 35-41).
Fast-Track MBA Option
For those students looking to earn their MBA, you can fast-track your MBA degree
and earn your master's with 30 additional credit hours (rather than the standard 36-54) by planning your undergraduate program accordingly.
Start customizing your Information Technology Management degree program curriculum today!