Prepare for a high-responsibility position in the rapidly growing field of Information Technology.
Designed for the convenience of the working adult, Lewis' innovative Information Technology Management program is focused on the essentials for IT leadership success.
As an Information Technology Management student at Lewis University, you will:
- Learn how to analyze, design, implement and administer information systems
- Develop vital management, technical and leadership skills
- Investigate leading-edge topics such as IT Security and Project Management
- Gain expertise in Web-based and object-oriented information technologies
- Develop and manage a project through the entire Systems Development Life Cycle
- Assemble an online portfolio that will demonstrate your strengths to your current or future employer
Small class sizes. Convenient schedules.
With evening, online and blended courses in an accelerated 8-week format, it's never been more convenient to obtain your degree. Plus, with individualized attention and personal guidance from our experienced faculty, you won't only be learning today's best practices - you will become a lifelong learner who is always able to stay on top of what's "next" in business.
Community College Transfer Guides
See how your existing coursework transfers over. Contact us or learn more about our agreements with local community colleges, including:
College of DuPage
Joliet Junior College
Moraine Valley Community College
MSIS Fast-Track Option
Plus, many of our students use this program to fast-track their MSIS in as few as 10 additional courses with Lewis' Fast-Track MSIS Program
Applying to Lewis is easy. Start your online application right now.
Request More Info
Learn more about Lewis University's Adult Undergraduate Programs today.