Human Resource Management, B.A. (Accelerated)
Learn how to effectively select, develop and retain talent.
Designed for the adult student, Lewis' Human Resource Management Degree will prepare you to help lead a vital aspect of an organization's development.
This accelerated program will prepare you to effectively serve as a human resource professional, through real-world business knowledge and a curriculum focused on:
Flexible Coursework for the Working Adult
- Organizational psychology
- Innovative recruitment and interview strategies
- Strategic orientation and team-building techniques
- Professional development methodologies to improve an existing workforce
- Ethical dimensions of employee trust and relationships
SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Seminars
- Evening schedule designed specifically for full-time workers
- Small class sizes for one-on-one attention
- Curriculum designed to be instantly relevant to your current position
- Our quality, experienced faculty combine theory with business best practices
Plus, we offer 12-week SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Seminars
that will prepare you for the PHR and SPHR Certification exams.
Questions? Speak to an Admission Advisor at (815) 836-5610 or start customizing your Human Resource Management (Adult Accelerated) program curriculum.
"As a woman in her forties returning to college, I was worried I wouldn't fit in. My peers have warmly welcomed me into their midst, and I have developed the utmost respect for the cross-generations at Lewis."