Prepare to handle the new challenges facing private security professionals.
Technological advancements are creating new threats to information security. The consequences are greater. The threats are more real than ever. And more and more individuals are required to help provide security or develop security strategies that prevent crime, protect assets and keep people safe. That's why Private Security and Loss Prevention Management is one of the fastest growing fields in all of law enforcement.
- One of the only private security degree programs in the area
- Experienced faculty bring working law enforcement experience to the classroom
- Variety of internship opportunities at the federal, state and local levels of law enforcement
- Small class sizes facilitate group interaction and a dynamic learning environment
- Strong relationships with Chicagoland area agencies for job placement assistance
- Cyber crime preparation and prevention training
- Risk analysis, information security and consumer privacy curriculum
Earn up to 9 Credit Hours for Prior Life Experience
If you are currently employed in the Private Security/Loss Prevention field, you may be eligible to earn up to 9 credit hours of "Life Experience", and fast-track your degree through a Prior Learning Assessment.
Start customizing your Private Security and Loss Prevention Management program curriculum today!
Applying to Lewis is easy. Start your online application right now.
Request More Info
Learn more about becoming a Freshman student at Lewis.