More students choose Lewis University's undergraduate nursing program than any private school in Illinois.
Academically rigorous, patient-centered and career-focused, Lewis University provides the ideal environment to prepare for your nursing career. With accelerated graduate and degree completion programs, and convenient cohort programs through our regional campus locations, it's never been more convenient to obtain your degree.
Small class sizes. One-on-one attention.
Through Lewis' personalized nursing programs, you will:
- Investigate the impact of physiological, psychosocial and spiritual dimensions to a patient's health
- Study the natural sciences and the humanities
- Be prepared to maximize the health and quality of life from the patient's perspective
- Develop valuable leadership and management skills as you discover multi-dimensional problem solving strategies and work in collaborative health care teams
- Understand how the evolving world of information technology is transforming patient care.
Your exposure to various clinical sites provides you with experience working with diverse patient populations. Plus, with a brand new $1.3 million renovation to the Nursing building, you will be preparing for your promising career in some of the best facilities in the country.
"Each person is unique and deserves to be treated with dignity and respect."
Our philosophy for nursing education goes hand-in-hand with our Catholic and Lasallian mission. It's not just the treatment. It's not just the care. It's not just respect for individual. It's all of them. Nursing is an incredibly challenging career field, but it's a huge one and growing. If you are committed to this career, Lewis University is the ideal environment to prepare you for it.