Lewis University offers one of the largest and most relevant Criminal/Social Justice programs in the country.
- Real-world curriculum provides ultra-practical career focused education
- Experienced and nationally-renowned faculty
- Small class sizes for personalized learning
- Flexible and convenient learning options
- Ethical framework to help face the moral challenges that come from positions of power
- Many Lewis graduates now work in high-level private and public sector positions, including with the FBI, Secret Service and Homeland Security. Lewis University is currently a member of the Academic Alliance of the FBI National Academy Associates, Inc. (FBI NAA). The FBINAA is a non-profit , international organization dedicated to providing professional training, education and information to members within all fifty states and internationally.
If justice motivates you, Lewis University can empower and prepare you for a long, fulfilling career in law enforcement.
Plus, with accelerated and online
learning options, Lewis undergraduate and graduate programs in the JLPSS department make taking the next step up in your career more convenient than ever before.
Director of Recruitment and External Relations