- Seminars are offered in a weekend format, Friday evenings 6pm to 9pm, and
Saturdays form 9am to 4pm, a working lunch provided.
- Designed for individuals interested in broadening their knowledge-base.
- For those interested in receiving continuing education units, professional
development, or academic credit.
- Complete five seminars and receive a certificate suitable for framing.
- Seminars are graded on a "P" Pass or "F" Fail basis.
If you are seeking academic credit you will be charged the appropriate
per credit tuition:
Graduate Seminars: See current schedule.
- Undergraduate Seminars: See current schedule.
- Personal Enrichment (non-credit) will be charged $350.00 per seminar
and may NOT be changed to Academic Credit at a later