Lowell Stahl Center For Entrepreneurship & Real Estate
Requirements for Proposals
- Title Page
- Abstract (maximum 250 words)
- 3-5 page summary providing:
- Purpose and specific aims
- Background and significance to entrepreneurship
- Methodology (include a description of the design, sample, variables, measures and instruments, procedures, data analysis)
- Human subjects' protection (if using human subjects, Institutional Review Board approval must be submitted with the proposal along with certification of IRB training)
- Cited references
- Attach relevant supporting documents (e.g., copies of survey instruments used to collect data, consent and debriefing forms)
- Budget (include requested amounts for stipends, equipment/supplies, student research assistants, and other expenses)
- Student Research Assistants, if needed (see Form C)
- Statement addressing how this research will advance the Stahl Center's goals.
- Dean and Chair/Program Director review (see Form A)
- Curriculum vitae
- Consultants, if used
- Description of facilities/setting, if appropriate
Requirements for Proposals for Education and Community Outreach Initiatives
Proposal Review Process
Proposals are first screened by the Director of the Stahl Center to assure that applications are complete and relevant to entrepreneurship. Incomplete proposals will be returned to the applicant. Compete Proposals will be reviewed and recommended by the Stahl Center's Research Coordinating Committee.
Funding recommendations of the review panel are submitted to the Provost. Funding decisions are communicated to the applicant(s) in writing.