Lowell Stahl Center For Entrepreneurship & Real Estate
The Stahl Business Plan Competition is structured in three phases to help individuals or teams develop their plans in both a collaborative and competitive environment.
- Phase I is an optional phase that allows participants to receive feedback on a variety of ideas. In Phase I, students attend a Info Session (see schedule for dates), after the session they are assigned a mentor to review and comment on the idea submission.
- Phase II is the first competitive phase of the competition. Business Plans will be submitted via email to Kristin Nance firstname.lastname@example.org. Business Plans are then reviewed by a panel of judges. The top 3 teams will advance to the next phase. Phase II deadline is Monday, March 31, 2014 @4PM (CST).
- Phase III is the final stage of the competition. The top 3 teams will present their plan to a panel of judges. Phase III is the last round and the winning team will receive $5,000 cash to jump start their businesses as well as receive regional press recognition.
Final Round Presentation Format (invitation only)
Formal Presentation - 20 minutes
Question and Answer - 10 minutes
Feedback - 10 minutes
Deliberation - 5 minute
* Prize money must be used on business expenses or school expenses only.
- A plaque of Achievement
- Elective Credit
- Detailed Critic from the judges
- A chance to re-submit their plan at the next competition.