- Current Students
- Support LU
In the News
Top 5 Stories
- Dr. Teresa Bixby elected to Iota Sigma Pi National Council
Published: July 14, 2014.
Dr. Teresa Bixby, assistant professor of chemistry , was recently elected to Iota Sigma Piís National Council as Webmaster at the Iota Sigma Pi Honor Society for Women Chemistsí 31st Triennial Convention in Emeryville, Calif.
More than 40 women scientists
- Free Kidzfest in Joliet brings fun for kids of all ages
Published: July 7, 2014.
Activities for children of all ages will be featured at the Lewis University Mini-Campus during Kidzfest 2014, to be held Saturday, Aug. 2 in downtown Joliet. A free family festival, Kidzfest offers an opportunity for children to play, explore, imagine
- Lewis University looks for an alternative for lead-based fuel in aircraft
Published: May 22, 2014.
- Lewis University undergraduate research on display in Washington DC
Published: May 16, 2014.
Lewis University student Samantha Rinehart presented her teamís research in a poster presentation for the 18th Annual Posters on the Hill event on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. Only 60 students in the country were selected to present posters at the
- Lewis University students present research at ACCA symposium
Published: May 5, 2014.
Lewis University students from Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics and Psychology presented work at the 47th annual Associated Colleges of the Chicago Area Student Symposium at Elmhurst College.
ACCA is a consortium of 15 private liberal arts colleges