- Current Students
- Support LU
In the News
Top 5 Stories
- Lewis University students present research at SURE program symposium
Published: August 15, 2014.
Alternative materials for making solar cells, studying the Lake Michigan food web, protecting pilotsí eyes against laser attacks, more effective cyber security awareness tools, improved cancer detection methods, cell phone cleanliness, color retention
- Kidzfest draws children, parents to downtown Joliet
Published: August 11, 2014.
An estimated 5,000 children with their parents or family members attended the Kidzfest Celebration Saturday, Aug. 2, in downtown Joliet. Sponsored by Lewis University and Joliet Downtown, Kidzfest offered entertaining and educational booths, activities
- Dr. Teresa Bixby elected to Iota Sigma Pi National Council
Published: July 14, 2014.
Dr. Teresa Bixby, assistant professor of chemistry , was recently elected to Iota Sigma Piís National Council as Webmaster at the Iota Sigma Pi Honor Society for Women Chemistsí 31st Triennial Convention in Emeryville, Calif.
More than 40 women scientists
- Free Kidzfest in Joliet brings fun for kids of all ages
Published: July 7, 2014.
Activities for children of all ages will be featured at the Lewis University Mini-Campus during Kidzfest 2014, to be held Saturday, Aug. 2 in downtown Joliet. A free family festival, Kidzfest offers an opportunity for children to play, explore, imagine
- Lewis University looks for an alternative for lead-based fuel in aircraft
Published: May 22, 2014.