- Current Students
- Support LU
In the News
Top 5 Stories
- Dr. Jason Keleher is Honored as a Distinguished Lasallian Educator
Published: August 17, 2015.
Dr. Jason Keleher, Associate Professor and Chair of Chemistry , was awarded the Distinguished Lasallian Educator Award by Lewis University. He was recognized for being an outstanding and creative teacher who encourages and nurtures his students.
- Lewis University Students Present Research at Sixth Annual SURE Program Symposium
Published: August 13, 2015.
Research on protection against laser attacks, improved wound healing methods, success measurement for mathematics majors, analysis of mutating proteins in cancer, more efficient data handling cyber security operations, proton pulses, new antibiotics,
- Free Activities for Kids Aug. 1 at Lewis University’s Kidzfest in Joliet
Published: July 16, 2015.
Activities for children of all ages will be featured at the Lewis University Mini-Campus during Kidzfest 2015, to be held Saturday, Aug. 1 in downtown Joliet. A free family festival, Kidzfest offers an opportunity for children to play, explore, imagine
- Intensity of laser attacks on aircraft may be reduced with new coating, says recently published study
Published: June 2, 2015.
A recently published Journal of Aviation Technology and Engineering article shows Lewis University researchers have created a coating for aircraft that reduces pilot distraction from laser attacks.
In 2013 study, Lewis University proved these laser
- Lewis chemistry students showcase research at international symposium
Published: June 1, 2015.
Lewis University chemistry students presented research May 26 at the 227th Meeting of The Electrochemical Society, a gathering of thousands of scientific leaders from around the world.
The ECS Meeting in Chicago was a forum for sharing the latest