The Lewis University Aviation Affiliates Program was established to enhance collaboration and communication between the aviation industry and the Lewis Aviation Department, while providing customized support to achieve members’ corporate goals. Annual membership in the Aviation Corporate Affiliates Program starts at $2,500, and these funds provide Lewis aviation students with scholarships, tool kits, and other required supplies.
Membership delivers multiple benefits via three levels of participation. Specific details are outlined below.
A Bronze Level Membership at $2,500 annually provides the following benefits:
- Recruit the best aviation talent: members receive complimentary registration in the University’s annual spring Career Expo.
- Enhance your company’s profile among future hires: members’ display their company name and logo in the Aviation Center and are featured prominently on the Lewis Aviation website with a link to the member’s website.
- Connect with Lewis aviation students: members are recognized as sponsors of the University’s annual on-campus Aviation events, and receive complimentary invitations to the Aviation Career Conference, Aviation Campus Interview days and other Aviation related events. These events attract hundreds of Lewis aviation students each year.
- Connect with student veterans: members receive an exhibit table at Lewis University veteran’s events. This can range from a personalized meeting and presentation to the Student Veterans of America chapter on campus or an exhibit table at a student veteran networking event held annually.
A Silver Level Affiliate at $5,000 annually includes all the benefits described above, as well as:
- Customize your recruitment plan: silver members benefit from developing a customized campus recruiting plan with the Aviation Department that can include a branded company visit day and on-campus marketing to qualified Lewis Aviation students.
- Premier campus recognition: silver members can display a company banner prominently in the University’s airplane hangar, where hundreds of Aviation students will see it each day.
- Collaborate with Office of Veterans Affairs: Members enjoy personalized consultative services for veteran talent acquisition, outreach to student veteran population at Lewis University, as well as invitations to participate in Office of Veterans Affairs panel discussions. If you have a specific focus on hiring veterans our Office of Veterans Affairs can provide key insight on how to attract and retain military talent. You will also have the opportunity to meet with the Student Veterans Chapter on campus and serve on a panel discussing the benefits of working for a military friendly employer during a student veteran networking event held annually.
A Gold Level membership of $10,000 annually, offers all of the above benefits, plus:
- Discounted tuition for your employees: Members’ employees may enroll in Lewis University adult undergraduate, graduate and certificate programs at a tuition rate discounted by 15% off of the current per credit hour tuition rate.
- Hire a Hero: Partnership level support of company sponsored veteran-centric events and initiatives to include planning, preparation, and execution; Naming rights to Office of Veterans Affairs event (i.e. "Powered by Company Name"); Key role at Office of Veterans Affairs event including, but not limited to, speaking opportunities the day of the event. A great option would be to attain naming rights for the networking event, serve on the panel, and serve as a speaker during the opening remarks of the event. This option offers the most access and exposure the military top talent that attend the events.
Opportunities to affiliate with Lewis in support of Aviation careers are not limited to the options outlined above. Please talk with us about our sponsored scholarship opportunities and more!
Ready to become an Aviation Affiliate? For more information please contact:
Director of Foundation & Corporate Relations and Grant Services